Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Male Species

I would never put down the male species and say that there aren't any good men. Because in my life span and the men I've dealt with, I've rarely dealt with a per se' bad one. More I would say, I couldn't deal with that person or person's issues and more or less choose not too. But due to the choices we make in life it seems that people end up being bad or no good.

And of course every one has issues big or little. But to me, it is all about knowing what you can handle and sticking to that. For instance, if you know that you can't stand a man without a job, I would say know matter how big the pipe is one day your going to get so over whelmed and frustrated with the situation. That basically, it's not worth even dealing with in the first place.

Men, same thing if your an ass man but you got a girl with tits one day your going to get tired of smacking air so why waste your time with the drama of breaking her heart. Cause now-a-days you never know what a crazy, sad, heart broken, big breasted, flat ass b**ch might due.

In the end we are talking about each like dogs...

"That nigga ain't shit he ain't had no job, didn't try to get one, piece of shit ass nigga's that why im by myself now, girl." Well no, your by yourself cause you knew and you still stayed around, let's be real.

"That ho ass hella flat, she a lossy f**k anyway! I never liked her, didn't care about her ass anyway." The truth being you did care at least a little, just wanted a big ass!

The sad part is it could have probably worked but just not with those issues so the best thing you could have done was to have just not dealt with the situation from the being, so much negative energy wasted when we could be spending the time ironing things out with the one person who issues you will tolerate.

Can you dig it?

No comments: